What is a Channel Manager?
For anyone selling accommodation online, whether it’s 1 room or 100 rooms, a channel manager is your total solution. Having a channel manager can increase your bookings, revenue and efficiency, while reducing your workload of manually managing your rates, availability and bookings across your own website and all the third-party websites or OTAs (Online Travel Agents - such as Booking.com, Expedia, etc).
A channel manager, such as ResOnline, manages the online distribution process for you - input the data in one location, and ResOnline will push it out to hundreds, and potentially thousands of OTAs for you.
ResOnline, an Australian owned company, with our head office on the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland, is Australia's preferred channel manager - connecting your property to the world, with ease.
ResOnline helps to increase your online exposure, receive more bookings, and manage inventory in a time effective manner.
With online distribution becoming a major source of revenue for accommodation providers, you need the latest tools to assist you. ResOnline Channel Manager is your answer.
To ensure you achieve your goals it does the following:
- Simple to use and ensures rate parity
- A far reaching online distribution network
- Seamlessly integrates with many Property Management Systems
- Allows you to increase your bookings revenue
- Real-time distribution to your website and thousands of OTAs
- Cater to modern guests who book via mobile - instantly!
- Attract new customers
- Expand online marketing distribution
- Generate more bookings/revenue and increase occupancy
- Minimise operational costs
- Increase ROI for management and owners
- Get booked faster
- Remove manual entry with complete real time automation
- Distribute nominated rooms, rates or properties to all key OTA channels
- Ensure seamless booking updates flow between OTA’s and ResOnline
- Securely transmit booking and payment details
- Have all rooms online at once to increase revenue
- Establish a continuous customer support network
Channel Manager Overview